Sober Living Homes are made to help anyone struggling with an addiction to not only become sober, but to get their life back on track and recreate their dreams. Anyone who has battled an addiction knows what it takes for them to stay safe and sober on their path to success.
Sometimes it can be hard for someone struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction to seek help in the search for sobriety. Another struggle residents face is the thought of being outside of the sober living home when they complete their time in one. We have compiled a list of blogs that help bring hope to those struggling with addiction, giving them insight on why sobriety could save them and improve their life.
Here is our list of our Top 8 Sober Blog Websites:
- Mrs D writes a blog about how she went from being a “boozy housewife” to being sober and gives hope for those who think it isn’t worth it.
- By proving that you can survive and stay sober after a sober living home, “Drunky Drunk Girl” shows the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Ginger takes you with on her journey through sobriety, showing the struggles and success that come with it.
- This blog talks about the dangers of addiction and how they can affect you, giving reason to sobriety.
- Sober Is The New Black lives up to the title of the blog, explaining why sobriety can be cool and doesn’t have to seem so tough.
- Chenoa Woods writes about “living sober, faith, family, food and marriage.” A great blog for women struggling with addiction.
- A blog for any addict, giving thoughts on sobriety, depression and the successful feeling of overcoming both.
- The Fix has an article for just about any feeling you can have throughout recovery, through the highs and the lows.
All of the blogs listed above are a collection of sites we see helpful to anyone who is struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction seeking reasons why sobriety is the answer to their problem.Top Sober Blogs Stephen Hicks Rating: 10 out of 10 Top Sober Blogs Joe Harrison Rating: 10 out of 10 Top Sober Blogs Ralph Clark Rating: 10 out of 10 Top Sober Blogs Douglas Alexander Rating: 10 out of 10